Camberley Pre-School at Balmoral Plaza (Newton)
CAMBERLEY CARNIVAL 2017 at Camberley Pre-school Balmoral Plaza – ALL ARE WELCOME
Come and enjoy a time of fun, food and games. Participate in the animal mask making contest and stand to win:
- 1st Prize: LEGOLAND (KUALA LUMPUR) Tickets for family of 4
- 2nd Prize: 2 Kidzania (Sentosa) Tickets (child)
- 3rd Prize: 1 Kidzania (Sentosa) Tickets (child)
The carnival itinerary is as follows:
Date: 11 March 2017
- 9am: Registration
- 915am: Opening address by the Pre-school Principal
- 930am: Animal mask making contest (Parent and child activity)
- 1015am: Magic Show
- 1100am: Prize presentation
- 1115am: Light Snacks Buffet reception. Balloon Sculptor will be roving around the centre during this time creating balloons sculpture for the children.
The carnival will be held in conjunction with our termly Open House for prospective parents. Our event partners AIA financial consultants will be at hand to pass interested parents information of their latest products.
Camberley Pre-School at Balmoral Plaza (Newton)
We take a rolling-admission and are able to enrol your child at anytime of the year.
Our Address: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-16, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708.
Nearest MRT station is Newton. Please contact us for more details.
Tel: 6235 7555
Camberley Pre-school Balmoral is located at 271 Bukit Timah Road Unit #02-16 Singapore 259708. The pre-school is located in the vicinity of Stevens Road, Scotts Road, Newton Road and Orchard Road. The nearest MRT station is Newton and is an 8 minutes’ walk away.
Visit us at Balmoral Plaza #02-16 for a private tour of our 5000 square centre. Let your children play at our 1900 square feet tree house themed playground and participate in fun art activities. Balmoral Centre’s highlights:
- A complete and well-rounded English and Mandarin bilingual programme
- An aesthetically pleasing environment for children’s learning, play and rest
- Low teacher to student ratios for all year levels
- Experienced degree trained and diploma trained Early Childhood teachers
- A large 1900 square feet tree house themed playground
- Custom design and built Kitchen Studio for a culinary fun time
The centre offers full day and half day pre-nursery or playgroup, nursery and kindergarten programmes to 18 months to 6 years children within an international environment. The centre’s 5000 square feet campus is fully air-conditioned.
We invite you to enjoy the videos of our children playing at our Tree House Playground and performing during the year end concert. The videos were taken at our Balmoral Plaza centre. Please click the video thumbnail or link to play the videos:
- Camberley Pre-School – Mandarin Speech and Drama programme
- Camberley Pre- School Newton – Our Treehouse Playground
The Camberley Pre-school Environment at Balmoral Plaza
The centre is set up with the careful selection of colours and natural materials to achieve an aesthetically pleasing and conducive environment for learning, play and rest.
The learning environment is carefully designed and planned such that children have quality interactions with materials, be it individually or in groups. There is emphasis on physical activities in the Camberley programme, and children have meaningful and fun experiences with nature and natural materials.
At Camberley, we believe that having clean and aesthetically pleasing space is important for the children’s’ holistic learning. Routine cleaning is carried out several times daily to maintain a hygienic learning environment.
The 1900 square feet play area is well-suited for the children to play and enjoy. The centre has a custom built tree house play structure, blocks area, and space for ball games. The centre also has a custom built children kitchen studio for children to bake and cook in our Camberley Gourmet lessons.
Most importantly, the physical environment is reinforced by the pre-school’s low child to teacher ratio to ensure that each child is given the attention needed for holistic development. Camberley Pre-school Balmoral’s Small Teacher-Student Ratio is as shown in the Table below.
Small Teacher-Student Ratio in even in older age groups
Our teacher-student ratios are kept small to ensure that each child gets the necessary attention from the teachers. Our ratios are small even in the older age groups.
|Age of Children||ECDA Guidelines||Camberley Preschool Balmoral’s Teacher-Student Ratio|
|> 18 mths – 30 mths||1:8||1:7|
|> 30 mths – 3 yrs||1:12||1:10|
|> 3 yrs – 4 yrs||1:15||1:12|
|> 4yrs – 7 yrs||1:25||1:15(K1) and 1:20(K2)|
Pre-School Fees at Camberley Pre-School Balmoral
|Programme||Fees before Subsidy Deduction||Fees after Subsidy Deduction (for working mothers)|
|Full Day (7:00am – 7:00pm) Playgroup||S$1150 per month before Subsidy||S$850|
|Full day (7:00am – 7:00pm) Nursery 1 & 2||S$1150 per month before Subsidy||S$850|
|Full day (7:00am – 7:00pm) Kindergarten 1 & 2||S$1150 per month before Subsidy||S$850|
|Half Day (AM) (7:00am – 1:00pm) for all age groups||S$950 per month before Subsidy||S$800|
|Half Day (PM) (1:00pm – 7:00pm) for all age groups||S$950 per month before Subsidy||S$800|
|3 Hour Programme (Morning) (8:30am – 11:30am Monday to Friday only) for all age groups||S$880 per month before Subsidy||S$770|
|3 Hour Programme (Afternoon) (3:30pm – 6:30pm Monday to Friday only) for all age groups||S$880 per month before Subsidy||S$770|
Enrolment Fees at Camberley Pre-School Balmoral
|Programme||Registration Fee* (non-refundable)||Student Insurance per annum (include GST)||Deposit (refundable)|
|Full Day (Playgroup)||S$100.00||S$8.00||S$1150.00|
|Full Day (Nursery 1 to Kindergarten 2)||S$100.00||S$8.00||S$1150.00|
|Half Day (AM/PM)||S$100.00||S$8.00||S$950.00|
|3 Hour Programme(AM/PM)||S$100.00||S$8.00||S$880.00|
*A welcome package which includes 1 set of uniform will be given to you upon registration.
Upon confirmation of a child’s enrolment, the child’s parent will have to make the following payments:-
1. Non-refundable registration fee
2. A refundable deposit of one month’s fee
3. The 1st month fee (non-refundable)
The above payment can be paid in cash or cheque payable to:
“Camberley International Pre-School Pte Ltd”.
Procedures for Enrolment
To enrol your child in Camberley, you will need to come to our centre to fill up the registration form. In addition, you will need to prepare the following documents for submission to us:
- Mother’s IC (Singaporean and PR) or FIN Card – & a copy of both sides
- Father’s IC (Singaporean and PR) or FIN Card – & a copy of both sides
- Child’s FIN Card or Child’s Birth Certificate (Singaporean) or Re-entry Permit (PR only) – & a copy
- Child’s Immunisation Record – & a copy
- Singaporeans who are working or non-working mothers, or single fathers, may claim a child care subsidy from MSF (applicable only at child-care centres). For working mothers, a recent original letter from the employer, latest CPF statement or original latest pay slip must be submitted
- 3 recently taken passport-sized photographs of the child
Healthy and Tasty Meals at Camberley Pre-School Balmoral
Healthy and tasty meals support healthy physical development in children. We do not cut cost with the meals we provide our students at Camberley. All meals are freshly prepared by our in-house cook.
Our preschool provides 3 quality healthy meals a day – breakfast, lunch and tea – depending on the type of programme your child is enrolled in. We have 4 menu sets that we rotate throughout a calendar month. Our meals are prepared in accordance to the dietary guidelines from Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) and Health Promotion Board of Singapore.
We do not serve deep fried food like fries or hash browns. We do not serve processed meats like fish-ball, luncheon (preserved or cured) meat, hotdog sausages and Chinese preserved sausages (Lap Cheong). We believe processed meats are not beneficial to a child’s physical development. Therefore we only use real natural meats like fish fillets and chicken breast/thigh.
Our food menus are displayed at our centre’s notice board.