Procedures for Enrolment

We welcome both local and international children. Our fees are the same for both groups of children.

To enrol your child in Camberley, you will need to come to our centre to fill up the registration form. In addition, you will need to prepare the following documents for submission to us:

  • Mother’s IC (Singaporean and PR) or FIN Card (International Parents)
  • Father’s IC (Singaporean and PR) or FIN Card (International Parents)
  • Child’s FIN Card (International children) or Child’s Birth Certificate (Singaporean) or Re-entry Permit (PR)
  • Child’s Immunisation Record
  • Singaporeans who are working or non-working mothers, or single fathers, may claim a child care subsidy from MSF (applicable only at child-care centres). For working mothers, a recent original letter from the employer, latest CPF statement or original latest pay slip must be submitted
  • 1 recently taken passport-sized photographs of the child